|Location||Santa Clara, CA|
|Date Posted||October 11, 2017|
This role will essentially be the #2 security person for this SemiConductor Company. They will be the local eyes and ears for the Director of Global Security who sits in Israel. They need to have deep technical knowledge but will not be very hands on. MUST have strong enough communication skills to write policies with the legal department and interact with executive level.
Most of the work I'll be looking for will be around:
* Policy and framework
* security architect mostly around networking and engineering, but on other areas also
* working with legal and other business partners to push policy's and framework adoption
* Work with IT operations team to implement different security projects
High level requirement:
* Senior Info-Sec management experience in large global with 10-15 years' experience in Info-Sec
* 5+ years' experience in Info-Sec senior management position
* Excellent Framework and policy experience and knowledge, will need to drive this process
* Experience security architect
* Excellent communication business skills
* Has to be local, work will be conducted in our Santa Clara office
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.